OutBack Power's NABCEP-registered Certificate Training Program
OutBack Power’s comprehensive NABCEP-registered Certificate Training Program covers all aspects of energy storage-based systems – and puts you well on your way to PV Installation Professional Certification or Recertification. This accelerated program focuses on the FLEXpower FXR and Radian Series systems with new GridZero and Advanced Battery Charging technologies covering everything from system concepts, technologies and planning, to design, programming, commissioning and testing. **
Monthly classes are held at OutBack Power Headquarters in Arlington, WA and at OutBack’s training facility in Phoenix, AZ.
- Assessing customers’ energy needs
- Grid-interactive and off-grid system designs and solutions
- OutBack’s inverter & charge controller options, sizing and programming
- OutBack’s battery and battery rack options - how to size and install
- System programming and set-up using the MATE3
- Field wiring
- System commissioning/decommissioning
- AC-Coupling systems for adding energy storage to existing grid-tied PV
- Reading MATE3 informational meters to understand a system
- Troubleshooting labs
- Stacking multiple inverters
**This course does not cover basic electrical theory, PV site analysis, or wire sizing.
Students successfully completing this course earn 18 contact hours toward NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification (requires 58 hours total plus 3 qualifying installed systems) or 12 hours Continuing Education Credit toward the 3-year NABCEP Solar PV Recertification requirement (requires 18 hours total plus 3 qualifying installed systems).
*For complete accreditation information see sections 3.5 and 13.2.4 of the NABCEP Candidate Handbook available on line at www.nabcep.org
|January 16-19, 2018||Arlington, WA|
|February 6-9, 2018||Phoenix, AZ|
|March 6-9, 2018||Arlington, WA|
|April 17-20, 2018||Phoenix, AZ|
|May 8-11, 2018||Arlington, WA|
|June 5-8, 2018||Phoenix, AZ|
|July 17-20, 2018||Arlington, WA|
|August 14-17, 2018||Phoenix, AZ|
|September 4-7, 2018||Arlington, WA|
|October 16-19, 2018||Phoenix, AZ|
|November 6-9, 2018||Arlington, WA|
|December 4-7, 2018||Phoenix, AZ|
All Training Dates are subject to change. For more information, contact us at: +1 360 435 6030
Terms and Conditions:
- Refunds: Class registration fees may be refundable with 15 days advance notice. If a student cancels or reschedules with less than 15 days’ notice, OutBack Power may refund 50% of the registration fee.
- Class cancellations: In the event that a class cannot be filled, OutBack power may, at its discretion, reschedule that class and will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice. In the event of an emergency or unforeseen circumstance, OutBack may cancel a class at any time. In either case OutBack Power will not be responsible, nor held liable, for any costs incurred as a result of a rescheduling or cancellation.
- Classes fill up in advance, please confirm availability before scheduling or making any travel arrangements.