Needed Replacement Back Cover For Mate

Discussion about the OutBack Mate Remote

Moderators: OutBack Moderator Team, OutBack

Lmo
Forum Junior Member
My RE system: Outback Flex Max 60, 2ea 36-48 Inverters, PS2 DC Distribution unit, Hub Unit, Mate Controller, 16 Kyocera 175 Watt PV Panels, 8 Crown 6 Volt Batteries.

Needed Replacement Back Cover For Mate

Post by Lmo » Tue May 28, 2019 6:24 pm

I need a replacement back plastic cover for the oval shaped Mate controller. If anyone has information about where I can purchase one It would be greatly appreciated. New or used is fine. I have already contacted Tech Support but they cannot help. Thank you.

BruceS
Forum Whiz
My RE system: Houseboat
6 X 250w X 24V panels ... Outback Inverter 24V X 3Kva (VFX3024E) ... Conext MPPT 60 150 solar controller .... Honda EU6.5i generator (manual start) ... 12 X 2V @ 600Ahr Sonnenschein Batteries ... Shore power facility ... Auto changeover between inverter/shore & genny.

Re: Needed Replacement Back Cover For Mate

Post by BruceS » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:32 pm

LMO did you get a back cover?
What was/is wrong with the one you have? You are talking about the part the gets fixed to the wall I presume? Or the one covering the electronics?

Lmo
Forum Junior Member
My RE system: Outback Flex Max 60, 2ea 36-48 Inverters, PS2 DC Distribution unit, Hub Unit, Mate Controller, 16 Kyocera 175 Watt PV Panels, 8 Crown 6 Volt Batteries.

Post by Lmo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:06 pm

BruceS. Yes its the part that mounts on the wall that holds the mate to the wall. I acquired a complete PV system with Outback inverters, charge controller and other items. It was purchased from a Real Estate Agent that had to install a new roof on a house that was for sale. The solar system was removed for the new roof. The purchaser of the house did not want the solar system reinstalled. I bought the complete 2.8 kW system including the solar panels. They left the Mate mount screwed to the wall and the new owners have since discarded it. Thanks for your reply.

BruceS
Forum Whiz
My RE system: Houseboat
6 X 250w X 24V panels ... Outback Inverter 24V X 3Kva (VFX3024E) ... Conext MPPT 60 150 solar controller .... Honda EU6.5i generator (manual start) ... 12 X 2V @ 600Ahr Sonnenschein Batteries ... Shore power facility ... Auto changeover between inverter/shore & genny.

Post by BruceS » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:41 pm

Are you still after it? I have a well traveled one that was sent (kindly) from USA so I guess it can be sent back again? lol.
If interested maybe contact me by PM to let me know your postal details.