This afternoon I installed the the MATE3 firmware Revision 003.015.003 (OPTICS RE), beta. The previous firmware was the latest, non-OPTICS, version.
Earlier in the day, prior to the OPTICS update, I had no problem logging on to the system, using our local network.
The MATE3 is plugged directly into the network switch. (I removed the HUB several days ago, after it failed. I am awaiting a replacement.) This morning, prior to the update, minus the HUB, I could log on OK.
After the upgrade the connection keeps timing out. I have a camera plugged into the same switch and it continues to work OK. The problem, seems to be the firmware upgrade.
I checked the network information on the MATE and it is correct ... same information as before: no change.