Default passwords

True Hybrid Energy System
Ndennen
Forum Junior Member
My RE system: Outback Power Skybox

Default passwords

Post by Ndennen » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:45 pm

Hello!
I had my new solar power setup installed and approved by the city - I have a skybox and do not have an internet connection yet, so I am using the interface on the skybox itself. I was playing with the settings and it shows that it is not producing any power. I want to check all of the settings but it is asking me for the password. The company that did the installation however did not give me any passwords and said they did not set up passwords. Is there a way to reset them to default? Or is it possible that there is a default? Thanks for the help!
Nate Dennen

fcwlp
Forum Czar
My RE system: GS8048A, FM80 w/3,600 W PV Fixed, FM80 w/2,700W on Zomeworks tracker, Mate3, 24 Trojan 2V L16 1100AH @ C20, Grid-Tied with Kohler 14RESA LPG Generator and MEP-803 Diesel if needed
I also install and maintain grid-tied and off-grid systems, details will be given for these system if required

Re: Default passwords

Post by fcwlp » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:32 pm

Take a look at page 8 of the programming manual. You can find at http://outbackpower.com/downloads/docum ... _print.pdf. I would recommend reading the entire manual before making any changes.

BoMagluyan
OutBack Product Management
My RE system: SkyBox
12x EnergyCell PLR batteries in an IBR3
no PV

Re: Default passwords

Post by BoMagluyan » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:29 am

Ndennen wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:45 pm
Hello!
I had my new solar power setup installed and approved by the city - I have a skybox and do not have an internet connection yet, so I am using the interface on the skybox itself. I was playing with the settings and it shows that it is not producing any power. I want to check all of the settings but it is asking me for the password. The company that did the installation however did not give me any passwords and said they did not set up passwords. Is there a way to reset them to default? Or is it possible that there is a default? Thanks for the help!
Nate Dennen
Please reach out to Sales@OutBackPower.com if you would like a referral to a trained installer in your area.
Bo Magluyan
OutBack Product Management

OutBack Power Technologies, Inc.
An Enersys Company
1628 W Williams Drive, Phoenix AZ 85027 USA
www.outbackpower.com