Commissioning a Skybox

True Hybrid Energy System

Commissioning a Skybox

Postby Ampster on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:10 am

When commissioning the Skybox, I forgot to enter passwords for the various levels and now can not configure some parameters. Is there a default password or how do I restart the wizard? I tried turning off all the breakers and rebooting the system but I didn't see where the system wizard came up again. Possibly a way to reset the system? I also sent a support ticket in case you do not want this information in the public domain.
Converted 1974 VW Convertible to electric and regularly drive a Fiat 500e and Tesla Model X which are charged at Super Off Peak rates.
Ampster
Forum Expert

My RE system: 5.7K solar system with Solaredge inverter. Heat pump water heater.
Previous home also used a reconfigured Nissan Leaf pack to power a Radian which was used for load shifting and backup.

Re: Commissioning a Skybox

Postby djohnson on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Ampster wrote:When commissioning the Skybox, I forgot to enter passwords for the various levels and now can not configure some parameters. Is there a default password or how do I restart the wizard? I tried turning off all the breakers and rebooting the system but I didn't see where the system wizard came up again. Possibly a way to reset the system? I also sent a support ticket in case you do not want this information in the public domain.

Hello,

Please check your PM's. I have sent you information regarding your questions.

Thanks
-David
17825 59th Ave NE, Suite B
Arlington, WA 98223
djohnson
OutBack Technical Service

My RE system: [VFXR3524A - v1.6.63] [Mate3S - v1.2.1] [FM80 x2] [FNDC]

Re: Commissioning a Skybox

Postby Ampster on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Thanks, that was helpful, however the remote login password you sent me via PM did not work.
Not all settings on the Skybox are available on OPTICSRE and some settings on OPTICSRE do not take on the Skybox.
PV shows configured on OPTICSRE and disabled on Skybox. PV is not installed.
Converted 1974 VW Convertible to electric and regularly drive a Fiat 500e and Tesla Model X which are charged at Super Off Peak rates.
Ampster
Forum Expert

My RE system: 5.7K solar system with Solaredge inverter. Heat pump water heater.
Previous home also used a reconfigured Nissan Leaf pack to power a Radian which was used for load shifting and backup.

Return to SkyBox Inverter