Planned OPTICS RE Maintenance - Thursday December 28, 08:00

Discussion about the OutBack OpticsRE system monitor

Moderators: OutBack Moderator Team, OutBack

Planned OPTICS RE Maintenance - Thursday December 28, 08:00

Postby Bryce Millet on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:19 am

Maintenance Notification

We will be performing updates on our servers this Thursday, 12/28 at 8:00 AM PST (16:00 UTC). This is a regular maintenance that requires taking various services offline for one to two hours. Loss of connectivity will occur for part of the update, but should be minimal. Thank you in advance for your patience while we make improvements to OPTICS RE!

Update List:

Improvements
System Registration: Images have been added to the first step of registration to clarify the differences between different types of supported systems.
Dashboard Graph: To Battery and From Battery have been restored to the Summary tab.
Event History: Search filters are no longer cleared when using the refresh option.
Event History: An export option has been added to the event history page, which allows you to download a csv file of the currently filtered events. .
Event History: Paging has been added to make the event history page more responsive when rendering a large number of events.
Dashboard Graph:: Disabled shunts now use a different color in the graph legend to make it more obvious that they have been turned off.

Bug Fixes
Dashboard Graph: Fixed a few outstanding data issues from 3.7.0 that were not entirely eliminated. SOC going to 0% and Grid kWh spikes.
Device Map: If a gateway is not responding to a command from the OpticsRE server, any pending commands will time out after 2 minutes. Note: It may be necessary to power-cycle your gateway if it is still unresponsive to further commands.
FM100: Added missing Rapid Shutdown Aux Mode.
Time Management: Fixed an issue when synchronizing gateway time if a site has daylight savings time disabled. This check should happen more often for these types of systems.
Dashboard Power Flow: Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the dashboard from updating properly if an item was not found.
Opening OpticsRE from a bookmark: Fixed a permission problem that would only occur if you did not log out before closing your browser, and attempted to open your dashboard through a browser bookmark. Previously, this would log you in but certain actions based on site access level would be disabled.
Bryce Millet
Software Engineering

Alpha Technologies Inc. | OutBack Power Technologies
3767 Alpha Way Bellingham WA 98226 USA
http://www.alpha.com | http://outbackpower.com/
Bryce Millet
Software Engineering

Re: Planned OPTICS RE Maintenance - Thursday December 28, 08

Postby pss on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:46 am

My system last connected to Optics RE at 8:32 AM pacific time on December 28 and had to power cycle my Mate3 to get back on line. Looks like I lost 24 hours of data.
pss
Forum Expert

My RE system: 7800 watts in three strings, Flexmax 60 x 3, Radian 8046A, GLSC load center, Mate 3, Hub 10.3 and 900 Amp, 48V Trojan T105-RE battery bank.

Re: Planned OPTICS RE Maintenance - Thursday December 28, 08

Postby gtarolli on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:12 am

Since this update the 12am data is missing for the inverter display and for the "to load" data on the summary display.
gtarolli
Forum Whiz

My RE system: Outback: off-grid
- 1 GS8048A, Mate3, FlexNetDC, Hub10.3
- 2 FLEXmax 80
- 21 (7x3) SolarWorld 300w (6300w)
- 5 SimpliPhi 3.4 kWh LI batteries (335ah)
- 1 Honda 3000 generator + one spare

Return to OpticsRE