- Magna-Sine 4000 Watt Sine Wave Inverter with Charger
- Magnum ME-RC50 remote panel
- Magnum Auto-Gen Start (configured through the ME-RC)
- SunExtender 2v 915AH batteries (24v configuration) - Upgrading today to Outback 2700RE
- Xantrex XW Solar Charge Controllers (2 charge controllers) managing 12 solar panels (6 215W and 6 236W set ups)
We are upgrading (today) to Outback 2700RE batteries in a 24V configuration, so QTY 12 2V batteries.
I have to configure my ME-RC for the proper settings for the new 2700RE batteries. Specifically, the settings for the:
- Low Battery Cut-out setting that should be used to set the DC voltage level that turns off the inverter to protect the batteries from over-discharge damage (in the event my AGS fails and my generator does not kick on)
- What is the lowest voltage setting that the batteries should be permitted to drop to before the AGS triggers the generator?
- Absorb time charging required if my solar panels cannot produce (in winter, typically) enough power to fully charge the batteries. I think this is 390 minutes, the max allowed by my inverter
- Float charging voltage I should configure. I believe this should be set at 27.00V based on the temperature in my basement being a constant 65 degrees
- Is there a recommended bulk (or absorption voltage) charge setting?. I am thinking this would be the initial Charge Voltage which is 2.27V per cell or 27.24 overall
Thank you everyone for your guidance!