Flex one and midnite solar?

A place where users can meetup with other FlexPower One users and can find support for one another. A great place for people who have not purchased the FlexPower One yet to look up information.

Flex one and midnite solar?

Postby Big11beard on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:42 am

I am trouble shooting a flex one system installed in Guatemala. It had over 170Voc hooked up to a FM80. The FM80 I assume is fried because voltage drops close to zero when the breaker is turned on. is the FM80 repairable from over voltage?

More important question is Will the Midnite solar 200 communicate with the flea one system?
Big11beard

Re: Flex one and midnite solar?

Postby blackswan555 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:53 pm

Can not help on the midnight compatibility but as long as you add a separate battery temp sensor for it, should not really matter,
This may help on the board replacement in the FM, http://legacy.outbackpower.com/pdf/manu ... cement.pdf

Have a good one
Tim
My comments are based on my experience and research, They are not endorsed or checked by Outback.I am an independent British electrician living in Spain, So please take this into account when reading /acting on my post`s.
blackswan555
OutBack Emperor

My RE system: Other peoples, VFX "E" versions, FLA`s, Generators.

Re: Flex one and midnite solar?

Postby cyrax on Tue May 16, 2017 6:05 am

Hello,

Please, my FLEXpower TWO FXR is giving some errors, which usually makes the inverter shutdown. The error is shown below and when i checked the troubleshooting manual of your product, I was told its possible the sensor might be bad. Please can anyone help????

FET's 68C 38 C

Caps 57C 38C

Trans 126C 39C
cyrax

My RE system: Outback mate, Charge controller, Hub 4 communication manager ,Outback radian series inverter

Return to Flex Power One