AXS Port Connection Refused

emeisner
Forum Junior Member

AXS Port Connection Refused

Post by emeisner » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:22 am

I have a FlexMax 60 Charge Controller and a AXS Port. I'm using pysunspec to connect to these devices and monitor data via Grafana. I have everything up and running fine, I have no problem connecting to the common block and the Charge Controller Block (64112). However, I'm having a issue connecting to the AXS Port block (64110), I'm getting a connection refused error. Does anybody have any ideas why I'm receiving this error on this particular block? My firmware is current, and I have no password set on the AXS Port. I will be building my own monitoring software, and I'm currently in the testing phase of this equipment. I would like to get this working as I'm interested in using this product for all of our WISP Solar locations on our network.

Thanks You

emeisner
Forum Junior Member

Re: AXS Port Connection Refused

Post by emeisner » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:59 am

I’m able to write to this block (64110), but unable to read from it. I’m guessing this has something to do with the
pysunspec package maybe not being able to read the block (64110) do to having a couple write only Registers? Any ideas? I’m new to this, just looking for direction.

IanMcCluskey
OutBack Product Management

Re: AXS Port Connection Refused

Post by IanMcCluskey » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:04 pm

Hi there, please send me your email in a private message and I will send you the updated Sunspec map in case you are working from an old version.
Ian McCluskey
Product Manager

Alpha Technologies Inc. / OutBack Power Technologies
3767 Alpha Way Bellingham WA 98226 USA
http://www.alpha.com