Discussion about the FM100, FM80, and FM60 Charge Controllers
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Forum Emperor
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:57 am
- My RE system: Flexpower One: FX3048T, (2) FM80, MATE3s, FlexNetDC
Outback 200NC batteries (8 @ 48v)
Outback IBR3 battery enclosure
Suniva 330 watt panels (12 - 6 strings of 2 in series)
Hyundai 355 watt panels (6 - 3 strings of 2 in series)
Honda EU7000is gas fuel generator
Took this diagnostic from another post. It's too good to be buried.
- Forum Guru
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:40 am
- My RE system: GS8048A, FM80 w/3,600 W PV Fixed, FM80 w/2,700W on Zomeworks tracker, Mate3, 24 Trojan 2V L16 1100AH @ C20, Grid-Tied with Kohler 14RESA LPG Generator and MEP-803 Diesel if needed
I also install and maintain grid-tied and off-grid systems, details will be given for these system if required
- Location: 80 miles NE of Phoenix at 5500'
I agree. I saved it to my computer's Outback CC Folder.