Please ensure that you are downloading the correct version number. Each download contains a ReadMe text file that details the:
- Firmware Version Number
- Contents of the Release
- Release Date
- Additional useful information
Once downloaded, verify that the ReadMe text file contains the proper information regarding your FXR product.
FXR2012A and VFXR2812A Revision 001.006.063
FXR2524A and VFXR3524A Revision 001.006.063
FXR3048A and VFXR3648A Revision 001.006.063
FXR2012A and VFXR2812A Revision 001.006.015
FXR2524A and VFXR3524A Revision 001.006.015
FXR3048A and VFXR3648A Revision 001.006.015
FXR2012E and VFXR2612E Revision 001.006.015
FXR2024E and VFXR3024E Revision 001.006.015
FXR2348E and VFXR3048E Revision 001.006.015
- Contents of the Release: Key new features
- Release Date: September 2017
- Additional Information: Implementation of UL1741SA (with R:07Sep2016), California Rule 21, and updated HECO Grid Support function. These functions operate when the inverter is set to GridZero mode, if activated by loading a .GIP file or if changed manually. Functions include Low and High Voltage Ride Through, Low and High Frequency Ride Through, Specified Power Factor (SPF), Soft-Start Ramp (SS) and Normal Ramp Rate (RR), Frequency-Watt (FW), Volt-Watt (VW), Volt/VAr (Q/V). Also updated .GIP files for latest compliant Grid Support limit programming. Note: Make certain to read the Operator's Manual as certain functions may have changed.
- Contents of the Release: Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Release Date: July 2015
- Additional Information: Implemented Multi-phase coordination for stacked systems, Corrected issue with false Stuck Relay error, Corrected minor phase relationship issue with 120VAC models set to 50Hz and stacked in split-phase, Removed 8 second delay of Aux output after power-up, While selling, current rises to 4A in diode mode and remains there for 10 seconds before transitioning to brute mode.