OutBack Power Careers
Outback Power, a member of the Alpha Group, offers a competitive package of employee benefits, including:
- A comprehensive healthcare plan with dental and vision coverage.
- Group life insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance, long-term disability, and Employee Assistance Program and a supplemental life insurance program.
- A full cafeteria plan for Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care, including a substantial company contribution available toward annual childcare costs.
- A robust 401(k) plan with varied investment options. Alpha contributes matching dollars annually at the discretion of its trustees.
- An annual tuition reimbursement program to encourage learning and growth.
- Eight paid holidays each year.
- Up to two weeks of vacation time accrued annually at the start of employment, with seniority-based vacation increases.
Please check out the positions currently open with OutBack Power and the Alpha Group. Check back often as new opportunities are posted frequently.
- Technical (2)
- Quality (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Warehouse (0)
- Telecommunications (0)
- Supply Chain (0)
- Sales & Marketing (0)
- Safety and Security (0)
- Research (0)
- Purchasing (0)
- Production (0)
- Office Support (0)
- Manufacturing (0)
- Management Consulting (0)
- Logistics (0)
- Human Resources (0)
- Freight / Shipping /Transport / Import / Export (0)
- Engineering (0)
- Computer & Information Technology (0)
- Chemical / Petrochemical (0)